Restorative Justice is a voluntary process for all parties who wish to engage within a restorative intervention. It is essential that you feel your participation is voluntary and that you have choices in how you would like to work with our service and communicate with the other party.
In consenting to work with us, your details will be stored on a secure electronic Case Management System and used to help you cope with and recover from the impact of a crime. We will not share your information with anyone else, without your consent, or unless safeguarding issues are identified. Your details will be stored for a period of seven years and we will retain the information longer, if you would like us to.
In consenting to work with us, you have the right to:
- Withdraw your consent at any time.
- View any information held about you.
- Request that any incorrect information is put right.
- Have your details removed from the Restorative Cleveland system at any point.
- Make a complaint if you are unhappy with the way in which your details are stored or processed at our website www.restorativecleveland.co.uk